Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ladies night and phallic entertainment

It was a girl’s night out in Belltown for Abby’s birthday. Since I will soon be the last unattached gal in my crowd, this centered more on chick bonding then boy hunting. So be it, I shall man wrangle solo.

The quality girl time evolved copious amounts of delicious food and wine, embarrassing our waiter with unabashedly frank relationship experiences and finishing up the evening with rooftop cigars.

I’ve never taken to smoking, which is just as well since I have enough vices. The cigars were fun though; perhaps because inhaling is discouraged. The mental image of me hanging out with stogy is particularly hilarious, so I don’t see this becoming a habit even without the prohibitions of cost and poor health. I could however attempt a badass demeanor at my next poker game. It might distract from the incredibly uneven play and nonexistent poker face.

Abby's shot of us prepped to hit the town turned out far better than my fuzzy, cam phone rooftop attempt at the end of the night.









2 comments:

Sean Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Oliver said...

You've been tagged! Click now http://tinyurl.com/25sqqq