Monday, March 24, 2008

Old News

A dear friend recently pointed out that I am a terrible blogger. This is of course completely true. Posts are few, and infrequent and I tend to write about nonsense.

Well, here is an update fresh from last December. I finished my sweater! It was a huge success, with the exception of it turned out at least a size or two too small. No matter! My resourceful and opportunistic nature kicked in, and the much toiled over sweater (vest to be more specific) was repurposed as Mom's Christmas gift. It fits her perfectly and is made of some rather impressive heavy wool yarn to keep her from forever being chilled.

Here is the fantastic and tiny garment with me squeezed into it. On me it seems to give a decidedly beer wench affect. Ultimately, I had to either give it to Mom or take up yodeling.









No comments: