Saturday, August 12, 2006

SOLA, YET SUFFICIENT

I like to go out at night when the four walls of my apartment begin to fold in on me. I refuse to stay in solely because I lack companions to go out with, so over time I’ve developed a report at with my local bar of choice. It’s practically around the corner, so it makes venturing out at will easy as pie. It didn’t take long to be recognized at my pub of choice, but it is only recently the staff actively interact on my behalf. I hardly have to order a drink when I role in on weekend evenings, and I’ve even been bailed out from a few over eager suitors by the bar staff, earning my undying affections.


For this evening's adventures I did find was a collection of people who have also made connections with this bar due to living in the area. Sometimes the appeal of Cheers becomes all to clear in the draw of the bar one can call home. All in all, a fun evening, well worth the venturing out in the first place. Can’t really ask for more as a single girl on the town these days.

No comments: